Fam 2013

Fam 2013

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dutch Oven Pan Pizza

Brady could be a professional chef. Observe the extraordinary kneading technique. The look on my face is clearly not confidence

This is our ghetto rolling pin. Our house was freezing and we needed to keep the dough warm to help it rise. The oven was already preheated so naturally we thought of the hair drier. I guess if it gets the job done...
Pizza!!!
Yummmm
Disclaimer = we know that this post is lame but we haven't posted for two months and we are really boring!!!


5 comments:

Jeremy and Debbie said...

I don't think you are boring just busy! :) We enjoy every minute we get to spend with you or your blog! :)

Tom and Annette said...

You gave me a great Christmas idea, you need a rolling pin, we visited a Shaker Village, and they actually invented and sell a two roller, rolling pin. I knew I should have bought one.
Pizza is in your soul.

Unknown said...

Lame Post? What are you talking about? I LOVE it. When are you gonna invite us over for some home-made Pizza?
Jason

Jaylynn said...

Really boring??! Whatever, u are creative!! I love the rolling pin! That almost tops our first rolling pin ever, a glass cup, which was one of those beveled kind so it put pretty designs in the dough, lop-sided at that! U R so cute, luv ya sis!

The Nobles said...

You guys crack me up... I especially love the rolling pin and blow dryer techniques you use. We really need to hang out again!! We miss you!!