Fam 2013

Fam 2013

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mesa Falls

we were up at island park for my family reunion. while i was there i found out that the whole family had been keeping the fact that there was a huge waterfall just a few minutes from the cabin a secret from me. seriously, they said that they used to go every year, yet i had never been there out of my 21 years of going to family reunions. needless to say i found out and rushed to see this amazing waterfall.

this is my crazy dad

My sister and i are nothing alike...as you can tell :) and yes... we did match on purpose, the boys just missed the memo.

4 comments:

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Katie, you are AWESOME!

jessica + clay said...

oh how cute are you two :) i can't believe they never told you about mesa falls :( sad day but i'm sure you're ecstatic now!!!

Tim and Laura Allen said...

I love mesa falls. It is so pretty there. We went to island park last year for tim's family reunion. I was pregnant with lilly so i was glad to learn that the "hike" was short. You are such a cute couple. If you ever move back to twin we will have to hang out sometime

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Katie You have been tagged on by blog, so please check it out!