Fam 2013

Fam 2013

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Meet Brexon!!

Brexon decided he loved his mommy so much that he sent me into labor the day after I stopped working. We had him on Thursday Dec 2, 2010 at 6:41 am. He was 7lbs 1 oz, and 19.5 inches long. He is so perfect and had great timing!His full name is Brexon Scott Tucker
Daddy's got the magic calming touch.
Here his is right after birth trying to exercise his little lungs.

This is my favorite picture. He has such big puppy dog eyes that make mom and dad just melt. I love every little wimper he makes, they are just such cute little noises. He's doing great and eating and sleeping like a champ.
We couldn't be more happy! He is just the cutest thing we've ever seen, and makes us smile every time we look at him. The hospital has been so great and now we are ready to face the going home challenge. Wish us luck!!!

8 comments:

Jaimee said...

Congrats on the new baby! He's super cute :)

Reese said...

Holy Moly Kate! You're a mom! Congrats. You will be amazing.

Brooke said...

Congratulations! What a sweet baby to decide to come just when you were ready. Hopefully he continues to be so considerate. We are so excited to meet him.

(me)linda said...

Yay! I'm so glad I clicked on your blog! He's adorable. Congratulations!!!!

S-T.E.C.H. said...

Congrats! He is beautiful. You will be an amazing mom!

Melissa said...

Aw! Congrats you two! He is adorable! :D

Scott and Oksana said...

Congrats and can't wait to meet him. Can't believe that you posted a blog after a few days of giving birth. You are a champ too

AudBall said...

I can't believe you had a baby! you'll always be little in my eyes!! congrats. he's beautiful.