Fam 2013

Fam 2013

Friday, November 5, 2010

Nursery

These are a few pics of our nursery so far. I finally finished making the bumper, crib skirt, mobile, pillows, and curtains. Now i just want to make little decorations, a diaper holder, and things like that. My sis Jaylynn gave my the cute poka dot pillow, which matched everything perfectly. Even the back of it is a fuzzy material the same color as the bumper.

I love this picture frame that Amy gave me, and I am so excited that Debbie found some matching wall hangings. I have the best sister/sister-in-laws!
This is a sweet pic of Brady rockin the empathy belly. What a good hubby to come with me to birthing classes!

2 comments:

Annette said...

The nursery looks great! I'm glad to see you are having time of life in your class! Way to be supportive Brady!

Jeremy and Debbie said...

WOW!! Everything looks amazing!!! You are so talented!!! Brady, I can't believe you let her get a picture of you in that!! Jeremy refused to let anyone take a picture of him when we did that! :)