Fam 2013

Fam 2013

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Final Rencher Wedding!!

My brother Jeff got married this Saturday and everything went really well. They were sealed in the Twin Falls Temple by her Grandfather which was soooo neat! Here is Jeff and Mikaela walking out of the temple.Just a quick pic while we were waiting for the bride and groom.
Classic open mouth smile
We went to Boise that night for their reception which was at a gorgeous clubhouse that was a two story cabin on a river. Brady and I took the liberty of decorating their car.
My friend has been begging for a belly pic, so after taking a million pictures and hating every one I will finally post this one and be done with it.
It was so much fun to have my whole family together since it hardly ever happens. We are so proud of Jeff for getting sealed to an awesome girl like Mikaela. We just love her and I'm so glad that they live in Meridian so that we can hang out all the time!!!

4 comments:

jessica + clay said...

Woo Hoo Jeff is married!!! Looks like it was a wonderful day :) You're looking pretty dang good, you prego lady :D

Unknown said...

Did you use anything "exciting" in decorating the car? Like a fish or two?

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Hay!! It looks like you were WAY nice in the car decorating!! :) Brady you failed here!!!
Katie you look gorgeous!!! I love that dress, and the color was great for you!!! By the way you are one way cute prego lady!!!

W. Nielson said...

Brady and Katie

I can't remember your email address and I tried a variation of your blogspot address and it didn't work. What address should I invite you from?