Fam 2013

Fam 2013

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Boy or Girl?!?!?

We are definitely having a boy!! The ultrasound is a little too graphic to show :) But our doctor had no doubt and we were just so excited to have another ultrasound. It is crazy that just a few weeks ago we could see the whole baby in one picture and now you only see one part of the baby at a time. It makes it a lot more real to know that this parasite inside of me is going to be a little baby boy. Plus now Brady can feel the baby kicking me, so that has been really fun. It was a wonderful birthday present as we celebrated my birthday just a few days after the ultrasound.
Here's a pic of my huge belly. Don't be deceived, I'm only 4 1/2 months along, not 7 months like I look here. Here's another pic where I'm not sitting or slouching to compare.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Psh, WHAT belly?!?! ;) You look great, lady, don't even worry about it!

Erica said...

Ummm...pretty sure that is not even 7 months sitting, girl...I'll show you 7 months!! Hey we're excited for you guys!!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Congratulations!! A boy, who would have imagined ? :-) So happy for you guys, and your belly is not big...wait until you are 7 months :-) (this is Amy's friend Christy in case you didn't figure it out).

Scott and Oksana said...

You silly, you don't even look prego. Nice choice of shirts that cover a little bump. I actually didn't like this period the most as the belly is too small to look like prego but there is little bump to suggest that you are not exercising :) I tried to stick my belly out to appear more prego :)

Whitney said...

So excited for you guys! PS - you look amazing and I can barely see any belly at all!!!