Fam 2013

Fam 2013

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girl Date


My Sister-In-Law Brooke is having the first Tucker girl in March, so for her baby shower we took the opportunity to have a girl date.We had lunch at the Macaroni Grill (my first experience there) and it was delicious! I totally missed the memo about wearing pink though.

Then we got manicures at this cute little Vietnamese salon. (also a first for me)

We hung out for the rest of the day at my apartment and opened presents, talked forever, and watched a chick flick.

I love my In-Laws. I can't believe we all get along so well. We could have kept talking for hours and not realized it if we didn't have our hubby's and chillin's to get back too. I'm so glad we are back in Boise and that we all live so close.

Brooke, congradulations again!! We can't wait to have a little Tucker niece to play with. And Annette, we love you and talked about how much we miss you for most of the day. Thank you for being such a great example and an awesome Grandma/Mom. Every night Brady tries to plan how and when we can go back to visit you again.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Thanks for the post about the "Girl Date", I look forward to participating in a couple of years! Maybe we can have some more little girls by then! You had better make plans to come and visit again! We've got meetings for you to attend! (Just kidding) You know we will do our best to spoil you!

Jeremy and Debbie said...

We have got to do that again!! What a fun day! Thanks for remembering your camera. I am so glad we have snapshots of our fun outing!!