Fam 2013

Fam 2013

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm Graduated!!!!

I'm finally done with school....forever!!! My entire dental hygiene class

Using Brady as a pin cushion. He's a good husband!

We had our graduation at the egyption theater in downtown boise

I am so grateful for my wonderful parents! They are so supportive and have done so much for me to help me through hygiene school. Thanks ma and pa!

And I'm so grateful for my parents in law. Thank you Tom and Annette for supporting me during this busy time in your life, and helping us so much while i've been in school!

My brother Jeff, and favorite sister Jaylynn. Thank you all for spending your whole day supporting me!

Adi was sooooo cute. After i walked off the stage she spent the next minute yelling katie, katie. At least i know i have one fan :)

We partied and had a dinner after the graduation.









Thank you to everyone that has been there for us while we've been in school here in boise. I am so happy to be done with school, and hopefully my boards go well next week so i can actually be a dental hygienist. We've loved boise but are so excited to be going to pocatello for Brady to start his journey through pharmacy school. If anyone knows any dentists that are hiring in the poky area, please let us know :) Thanks everyone!

7 comments:

Tom and Annette said...

Katie you know how excited we are for the amazing work you have done to complete this difficult
Program. You and Brady are Great for each other. Thanks for a great birthday weekend. Love Mama & Papa

Brooke said...

Way to go Katie! We are so happy for you. It looks like the graduation went well and that you had a fun day. I am working my contacts in the Pocatello/IF area. Hopefully we can find you something. We love you!

Reese said...

Congrats Kate! Bet it feels good to be done. Good luck on your boards and with moving. Miss you.

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Congrats Katie!!! We are so proud of all your hard work! We will miss you both!

Melissa said...

Congrats Katie! That is sooooo exciting! I'm sure it feels great to be done! :D

S-T.E.C.H. said...

Congrats!!! Way to go!!! Hip-Hip-Hooray!!! Being done with school is always AMAZING!!!

Jaylynn said...

YAY! Good Riddance Prison School! I am so happy for you, and never doubted that you'd do great and make it through it; not only make it through it but with flying colors 4.0! You Dental Hygienious! I love you favorite sis and all I can say is.... I know how it feels to be finally done with that chapter of your life! Yay no more school! You were beautiful at Graduation and glowing as we left! Best wishes in moving and congrats on being done with your Board Patient!