Fam 2013

Fam 2013

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Church News Article

Here is the link to the Church News' new mission presidents page with my parents. http://www.ldschurchnews.com/articles/56826/New-mission-presidents.html My dad recently got called as the new President for the Mississippi Jackson Mission with my mom as his companion. They will leave at the end of June for a week in the MTC in Provo and then they are off for M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I. We are so excited for them and know they will be AWESOME. Good luck mom and dad!!!

2 comments:

jessica + clay said...

AWESOME!!! Yeah for Pres. and Sis. Tucker!!! They're so young too! How many missions do you think they'll end up serving :) Congrats for you two! Looks like you'll need to take a trip to MISS.!!

Jaylynn said...

Yay, we are so excited for them!